I just installed a program, how can I run it?
From MEPIS Documentation Wiki
- Check the KMenu to see if the link was added automatically.
- If not, try to update KMenu.
- You can launch programs by typing the name of the program in Konsole or in Run Command, or you can create a link on desktop.
- to find the location of the program type in Konsole: which programname
- if you do not know the exact name, try to guess few initial letters, type them in Konsole and press Tab twice
- you can also find the package in Synaptic and look at installed files with "/bin/" in path
FAQ | Main Page