From MEPIS Documentation Wiki
(Redirected from Kmix)
Kmix is the sound mixer and sound volume controller for both speakers and microphones.
Ways to open Kmix:
- Click the speaker icon in the lower right side of the kicker panel and then click the "Mixer" button.
- Right-click the speaker icon and then click "Show mixer window"
- Kmenu >>> Multimedia >>> Kmix
- You can adjust the speaker volume by putting the mouse over the speaker icon and scrolling the mouse wheel.
- Not all sound channel are shown in the mixer window by default. Open Kmix >>> Settings >>> Configure Channels and then select the channel to show.
- Each sound hardware device will have its own tab.
Preserving your settings
- Open Kmix >>> Settings >>> Configure Kmix, and make certain the "restore volumes on login" is checked.