How can I get help and learn more?
| Whether you prefer to read, research, or ask others, you can find answers to your questions:
- Read the User's Manual, available from your desktop or online for MEPIS 8 and MEPIS 8.5.
- Consult the MEPIS Wiki, beginning with the up-to-date information in the "Getting Started" section. For other languages use:
- Post your question in one of the following forums:
- Research the problem on the web with your favorite search engine. If you find an answer that works, please share it with others on a MEPIS forum. Be careful: much of the Linux documentation is out-of-date or unsuitable, and could actually do more harm than good to your system!
- If you prefer to chat live with other users via IRC, try the MEPIS IRC channels.
- If you prefer Usenet discussions you can join alt.os.linux.mepis newsgroup.