From MEPIS Documentation Wiki
Revision as of 12:31, 10 August 2012 by Jerry bond
VPN is most easily done with Network Manager, installed by default.
- Left-click the Network Manager icon in the Service Tray, then click on Manage Connections and the VPN tab.
- In the network configuration dialog, click the tab for the connection type you want to use.
- Click Add to create a new connection or select an existing connection and click Edit.
- Enter a Connection Name and your connection details.
- For a hidden network, enter the ESSID and the encryption parameters.